Ancha del Carmen Serviced Apartment
Its location is exceptional, located in a very quiet area, a few steps from the Mercado del Carmen, known for its "tapas" and a 10-minute walk from the famous Calle Larios, museums and monumental area. Also, being close to the city center, a great variety of restaurants, shops or supermarkets can be found around the apartment. With a pleasant 20-minute walk you can reach the beaches of La Misericordia or La Malagueta, considered one of the best known in the city, where you can enjoy Malaga's “pescaíto”.
- Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport 5.8 miles
- Málaga Centro-Alameda 0.56 miles
- El Perchel 0.31 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
This apartment has an open and bright space due to the diaphanous layout of the kitchen and living room that has been designed in detail. It combines neutral tones with a touch of color to create a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. It is an apartment also focused on business stays due to its comfort, the possibility of free parking, fast internet connectivity. The apartment has electronic locks so you can choose between checking in remotely and contactless or alternatively, in our office where a person from the team will greet you the day of your arrival.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.