4-Storey Townhouse in Central Manchester By Hillto...
Situated north of the center in the popular Ancoats district. This area of central Manchester has undergone massive development over the last 5 years and is the latest community to gain huge popularity for both residents and businesses. Like many parts of the city this new district is home to an abundance of bars and restaurants and will leave the Traveller spoilt for choice. Both Manchester Piccadilly and Victoria train stations are also within easy reach. The Townhouse is located in the popular Cutting Room Square in the hears of Ancoats which is a pedestrian only square offering great seating areas, numerous cafes, restaurants and sports bars. The property is centrally located making everywhere easily accessible by foot, There is also the Metrolink nearby which is also perfect for getting around Manchester and exploring further a field. The closest Metrolink station is Shudehill which is around an 8 minute walk away.
- Manchester Airport 10 miles
- Manchester Victoria 0.5 miles
- Shudehill Metrolink 0.5 miles
- Shudehill Interchange 0.5 miles
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- ASAP accredited
- Central heating
- Security deposit required
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Zip and link beds
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
split over four floors,Cutting Room House is a beautifully refurbished regency era townhouse located on Blossom Street Ancoats.
The building can be traced back as early as 1811 and is three storeys high, constructed of local red brick, fully refurbished sash windows with stone lintels, cills and slate roof tiles. This townhouse offers a mixture of both historic features and distinctive modern design with exposed structural beams, brickwork, high ceilings alongside contemporary design, specification and layout.
The townhouse includes a large kitchen/diner, separate lounge area, a master bedroom with en-suite on the top floor and lower ground second bedroom with another bathroom
The property is located just off the bustling Cutting Room Square in Ancoats which offers a range of fantastic bars, restaurants and cafes right on your doorstep.
There is also a smart tv in every room making it ideal for relaxing or entertaining friends and family.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.