Located on a quiet residential street, this home is 3.8 km from Chetham's Library and 4.2 km from Greater Manchester Police Museum. North Manchester Greater Hospital is a 6 minute walk away.
Heaton Park is 2 km from the property, while AO Arena is 3.6 km from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 18 km from Cleveland House.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Manchester Airport 12miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 43 miles
- Manchester Victoria 2.9 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly 4.5 miles
- Crumpsall Tram Station 0.6 miles
- Prestwich Tram Station 3.5 miles
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Relax with the whole family at this peaceful place to stay. A stunning, very spacious, 4 bed Victorian house in Crumpsall can sleep 7 comfortably or 8 (the small double sofa bed can be ideal for two young children).
Superbly decorated, this property boasts gorgeous, well thought-out interior design features. The property has a homely, cosy feel, whilst offering lots of space for a family or group of friends to enjoy.
The 4th bedroom offers a sofa bed and can be used as a workspace, or another quiet area for reading.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area
- Linens and towels
- Washing machine
- Smart TV
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.