Executive City Centre Apartments
This property is terrific all year round for a visit to Manchester. Buzzing, innovative, and open all hours, this is a city that draws visitors from all over the world looking for a fresh hit of culture. From world-renowned restaurants to out-there art exhibitions, cutting-edge theatre to clubs that blast bangers into the small hours, Manchester has it all.
It's all underpinned by a rich musical history, of course, this city having gifted the world the likes of the Stone Roses, The Smiths, and legendary club the Hacienda. But don't get hung up on the past. Today, Manchester's old red-brick mills are thriving independent art hubs, historic pubs brim with up-and-coming musical talent, and grand Victorian markets have been reborn as trendy food halls.
Whether you’re a keen day-tripper or looking to get reacquainted with your city, there’s almost too much to do here. Loads to do for all tastes, from outdoor adventures for local explorers to total isolation for those who prefer the homely and the comfy!
- Manchester Airport 10.7 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 30.3 miles
- Salford Central 0.6 miles
- Salford Crescent 0.8 miles
- Manchester Victoria 1.1 miles
- Exchange Square 1.6 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Games console: In apartment
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- First aid kit
- Gas safety check
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Tucked away, near Greengate, offering a great stay for families. A guaranteed charmer if you are looking for a different kind of Manchester visit. Any time during the year is a great time to visit. So drop by anytime. Choose between having breakfast together or going for a local stroll, possibly enjoying some precious UK rays.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.