Insignia Apartment Manchester
Located within a highly accessible location in close proximity to Metrolink services, Manchester City Centre, Media City and the University Quarter, Trafford is less a place (it’s a metropolitan borough) but a swathe of South Eastern Manchester.
The development is located within a 5 minute walk from Old Trafford tram stop with regular bus services on Talbot Road directly into the city centre. Within a very short drive you'll find a whole host of services and amenities within White City Retail Park or Chester Road. The homes of both Lancashire County Cricket Club and Manchester United are within a stone's throw of the development.
Just a 14 minute drive to Manchester Airport.
- Manchester 10miles
- Liverpool 33 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Two bedroom, two bathroom apartments in a new development on Talbot Road. Within walking distance of a well-served tram stop for easy access to Manchester city centre, and also close to the UA92 and Old Trafford cricket ground.
We can accommodate up to 4 guests in each apartment. Each of the spacious and comfortable bedrooms has either double beds or king beds with twin options, all have a bedside tables, a wardrobe and chest of drawers. The master bedroom has its own en suite with a shower. While the main bathroom features a bath with shower over.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge freezer, oven, hob, washing machine and dishwasher. A smart TV can be found in the open-plan lounge and dining area. Wi-Fi is available throughout the apartment, and the majority of the apartments come with parking.
Combining the luxurious feel of a hotel with the comfort of a home from home. This spacious and comfortable apartment is ideal for either a short city break to explore the vibrant local area or a longer-term stay for business purposes.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.