Piccadilly Apartments in Manchester
We will be happy to tailor to all of your needs during your stay to make your trip to Manchester an unforgettable one. We will meet you at check-in, answer any questions you have, provide local advice and directions as required. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need anything, from extra towels to local recommendations. We will be happy to assist you with any needs you may have during your visit. Besides that, we’ll leave you to enjoy your stay.
If you like your food simple and served up in front of the TV, try the Fab Cafe theme bar for a light snack. Former Manchester United footballer Rio Ferdinand's restaurant, Rosso, has firmly established itself in the Manchester dining scene for top-notch Italian nosh. Head Down Under via an escalator to Australasia, which offers you the South Pacific on a plate, or to Manchester's mini Chinatown to grab some cheap authentic grub. Elsewhere, Wilmslow Road in Rusholme has earned the moniker the "Curry Mile," thanks to the vast number of South Asian restaurants in the area.
Manchester has one of the most significant nightlife scenes in the UK. For a posh night out, hotel bars like Cloud 23 in the Hilton Manchester Deansgate and Mr. Coopers House & Garden in The Midland Hotel are great for swanky cocktails. Or try one of 15 different champagnes by the glass at Epernay Manchester in their stylish, bare-bricked bar. If you'd prefer a proper pub, complete with beer garden, real fireplaces, and tiny intimate rooms, try The Britons Protection. One of the oldest pubs in the city, it has a great range of whiskies. In the Northern Quarter, visit the Walrus or The Whisky Jar for a cocktail or three. It's very atmospheric, set in a converted textile mill. The Wharf in Castlefield is also great for real ales and their canal-side terrace.
Loads to do for all tastes, from outdoor adventures for local explorers to total isolation for those who prefer prefer a high-end and luxurious hub!
- Manchester Airport 9.8miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 33.9 miles
- Ardwick 0.6 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly 0.8 miles
- New Islington 0.3 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly 0.8 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Food processor
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Electrical safety check
- First aid kit
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Perfectly situated, close to the city centre, we offer a unique escape. Northern Quarter is just an 8- minute drive away. If you want to explore what Manchester has to offer, this cute and high-end property is perfect for you. Calling all couples and solo travelers to discover what we have on offer.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.