Legaspi Street Apartments
Located along Legazpi Street in the heart of Makati's central business district, the rYou can also explore Legazpi Active Park and Ayala Triangle Gardens which are near the apartment.offer modern and luxurious accommodation. Conveniently across 1 & 5 and a short walk away from the bustling Ayala Avenue, and the lifestyle and enterprise hub of Legazpi Village, the residences provide access to top commerce, leisure and dining destinations.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||PHP10250||PHP10250|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||PHP12750||PHP12750|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport 4.5miles
- Subic Bay Airport 104 miles
- Ayala MRT Station 1.3 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Maid services: Four times a week
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
Legaspi Street Serviced apartments feature European and Filipino furnishing, the luxurious apartments in Manila feature 55-inch LED televisions and fully equipped kitchenettes with refrigerators, ovens, ceramic convection stoves, as well as washers and dryers. The en suite bathroom also includes separate bath and shower areas.
Guests can exercise at the 24-hour gym, TRX Studio and a 25 m indoor lap pool or relax in the spa. The Club Lounge is an inviting space furnished with a higher level of comfort and personalized concierge services. Other facilities include spacious function rooms as well as boardrooms for the convenience of business travellers.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.