Walking - most points of interest are within walking distance from the apartment
Car - A19, A66 and A171 are all within a few minutes drive away, providing you with easy access to neighbouring towns and cities. There are two car parks both located 3 minutes walk away from the studio.
Jedburgh Street Car Park (35 Jedburgh Street, TS1 2HX) costs 80p for 2 hours, £1.30 for up to 4 hours or £2.30 over 4 hours, free of charge between 6pm to 8am and all day Sunday.
Mima Car Park (located on 102 Grange Road, TS1 2BH) costs £1.30 per hour, free of charge between 6pm to 8am and £1.60 for all day Sunday.
Bus - there is a bus stop located 4 mins walk away which can take you to other areas of Milton Keynes as well as neighbouring towns and cities. We recommend looking on the Arriva website for information on their bus routes and timetable.
- Security deposit's required
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
The studio is fully furnished as a home away from holiday with the following included:
✅ Newly decorated
✅ 24/7 self check in
✅ City Centre location
✅ Super-fast Wifi
✅ Smart TV with Netflix Subscription
✅ Desk space, perfect for those working from home
✅ Private bathroom with fitted shower
✅ Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, hob, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, cookware, tableware, and utensils all provided
✅ Fresh towel and linen provided
✅ Hairdryer and toiletries provided
✅ Washing machine and airer
✅ Iron and ironing board provided
✅ Travel cot and high chair available upon request
🚙Parking: Majority of street parking/ car parks are free from 6pm. However, if you require parking during the day we would recommend the following two car parks which are both 2 minutes walk from the studio.
- Jedburgh Street Car Park (35 Jedburgh Street, TS1 2HX) costs 80p for 2 hours, £1.30 for up to 4 hours or £2.30 over 4 hours, free of charge between 6pm to 8am and all day Sunday.
- Mima Car Park (located on 102 Grange Road, TS1 2BH) costs £1.30 per hour, free of charge between 6pm to 8am and £1.60 for all day Sunday.
🏢The building consists of 7 individually designed studios, should you require multiple studios to cater for larger groups please feel free to get in touch with us.
📩 Staying for 7 nights or more? Message us to find out about our discount for long term stays!📩
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.