Navigli Serviced Apartment
Conca del Naviglio is located in a strategic area between the canals and the historic city center. The Duomo can be reached within a short walk of about 15 minutes along Via Cesare Correnti and Via Torino, full of stores for every type of shopping.
A short walk from the apartment is the Darsena, a meeting point between Naviglio Pavese and Naviglio Grande, redeveloped in 2015 for the Expo. After the work, the Darsena returned to being a meeting place for citizens and tourists, for an afternoon walk or to immerse themselves in the nightlife in the Navigli or at the San Lorenzo Columns (renowned for the Basilica of the same name).
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
Luxurious apartment of about 150 sq. mt. with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms near the Sant’Ambrogio and Sant’Agostino metro stops.
This apartment is located on the 1st floor with elevator. It is equipped with double glazed windows and air conditioning in all rooms. It is extremely quiet and bright and has views of the “Attilio Rossi” gardens. There are high design furnishings and some finishes in Corian. Among the big names in design are: B&B, MDF, Lissoni, Artemide, Lago, Rimadesio, Artemide, FontanaArte, Antonio Lupi, Ritmonio, and Flaminia.
The apartment opens onto an entrance that includes a desk and a wardrobe, which overlooks a corridor that leads to all the rooms:
- The master bedroom with a large wardrobe with 12 doors, a shoe rack, and an en-suite bathroom with shower
- A bedroom with 2 single beds that includes a 4-door wardrobe, a bookcase, a shoe rack, and a desk. Another room, located right before the second bedroom, is furnished with a foldaway double bed (195 cm x 150 cm), 2 wardrobes, a desk, and a bookcase
- The main bathroom in marble and a large shower stall
- A utility room that serves as a laundry room
- The large living room with a corner sofa, a TV area, a table for 8 guests, and a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and dishwasher.
The flooring is in MEDOC parquet by Michele De Lucchi.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.