Luxurious apartment of about 150 sq. mt. with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms near the Sant’Ambrogio and Sant’Agostino metro stops.
This apartment is located on the 1st floor with elevator. It is equipped with double glazed windows and air conditioning in all rooms. It is extremely quiet and bright and has views of the “Attilio Rossi” gardens. There are high design furnishings and some finishes in Corian. Among the big names in design are: B&B, MDF, Lissoni, Artemide, Lago, Rimadesio, Artemide, FontanaArte, Antonio Lupi, Ritmonio, and Flaminia.
The apartment opens onto an entrance that includes a desk and a wardrobe, which overlooks a corridor that leads to all the rooms:
- The master bedroom with a large wardrobe with 12 doors, a shoe rack, and an en-suite bathroom with shower
- A bedroom with 2 single beds that includes a 4-door wardrobe, a bookcase, a shoe rack, and a desk. Another room, located right before the second bedroom, is furnished with a foldaway double bed (195 cm x 150 cm), 2 wardrobes, a desk, and a bookcase
- The main bathroom in marble and a large shower stall
- A utility room that serves as a laundry room
- The large living room with a corner sofa, a TV area, a table for 8 guests, and a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and dishwasher.
The flooring is in MEDOC parquet by Michele De Lucchi.