Saronno Serviced Apartment
Both Milano Malpensa Airport and Como are a 30-minute drive from the property, while the A9 Autostrada dei Laghi motorway is 4 km away.
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Air Conditioning
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Zip and link beds
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
Offering spacious self-catering apartments with a washing machine, Residence is 10 minutes’ walk from Saronno Nord Train Station. Fiera Milano is 20 minutes’ drive away.
Air-conditioned apartments at the Pino include a dining area, kitchen with oven and refrigerator, and a seating area with sofa. The private bathroom has a shower and a bidet.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.