The Oval in Milton Keynes
Centrally located, this spacious and cosy 3 bedroom property is within walking distance of the city centre, train station, Intu Shopping Centre, Xscape and MK Business Hub! Meanwhile, Lidl supermarket and Tesco Express are conveniently located 6 minutes away from the serviced residence.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£225||£210||£200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton Airport 26.3miles
- Heathrow Airport 55.7 miles
- Milton Keynes Station 1.4 miles
- Bletchley Station 3.7 miles
- Milton Keynes Coach Station 4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private garden
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
The first and second bedrooms have zip link beds which can either be kept as 2 single beds or zipped together to form a super king size bed. Bedroom 3 has a double bed. If you would like the single beds to be zipped together, please kindly let us know prior to arrival.
Meanwhile, the living room has 2 sofa beds both of which are double bed size and can easily fit extra guests that need the space.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.