Keiyo Rd Serviced Apartment
This apartment is in Nairobi which is well known for its history, culture and the architecture that has been preserved since the colonial times. It is slowly becoming one of the hot spot for tourists. Visiting here will give you a wholesome experience and acess ro many important landmarks, delightful eateries and a vibrant nightlife.
This apartment is just a few min walk to the famous National Museums of Kenya where you would be able to experience East African heritage as well as their history and just a mile away from the Snake Park which you should definitely visit as it has a wide range of snakes, crocodiles & tortoises in glass & open-air enclosures.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport 11.7 miles
- Biziambwa 0.49 miles
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Lift access
- Room with small balcony
- Maid services: Every day
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Security deposit required
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- En-suite bathrooms
- Onsite restaurant
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Steam room
- Squash Courts
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Coffee table
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Rice Cooker
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire certificates
- Intercom system
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
The spacious apartments are stylishly decorated and designed to maximize comfort. These apartments areideal for a business traveler and a weekend getaway for couples. It is fitted with a fully furnished and well-equipped kitchen, dining area, bathroom with a separate toilet.
The one bedroom features private balcony, spacious and well equipped kitchen, modern bathrooms with starter toiletries, spacious closets, housekeeping services, laundry services, in room- dining facilities, intercom telephones, smart TVs, complimentary bottled water and tea & coffee amenities upon arrival and rain shower with private heating. All the one bedrooms will be located on a higher gloor offering a fantastic views of the city.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.