Town centre of Newbur, with parking on site
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washing up liquid
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Salt and pepper
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
Kendrick House is an exclusive development of contemporary well appointed en-suit rooms, just off Newbury Market Place, with shops, restaurants and leisure facilities right on the doorstep. Kendrick House also offers parking and easy access to the bus and train stations. These en-suit rooms provide excellent links to London and the Thames Valley. With their location in Wharf Street they are close to the town centre, the cinema and the Vodafone bus stop.
The rooms come with your own private bathroom and access to the shared kitchen/diner. Rooms include 4ft wide bed, TV, work space, high speed broadband included, all bills included.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.