Newbury is a traditional market town in Berkshire that offers much for those wanting great connections to top destinations.
Oddfellows Heights is a brand new development based in Newbury’s town centre, close to the historic canal and just a short walking distance to all the shops. With all this and more close to the apartments, adventure and excitement are more than guaranteed.
The local train station delivers the robust service that all of London's and Reading's commuters require.
- Heathrow Airport 46.8 miles
- Gatwick Airport 75.4 miles
- Newbury Train Station 0.5 miles
- Newbury Racecourse Train Station 1.1 miles
- Newbury Bus Station 0.02 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Maid services: Once a week
- Underfloor heating
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Wireless public internet
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Bike storage
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Water softener system
Oddfellows Heights is a brand new development in the centre of Newbury, close to the Town Centre.
This sleek, white building is one of Newbury’s tallest, trendiest developments. Fully equipped with everything you need to help make your stay as comfortable as possible including a flat screen TV, fully fitted designer kitchen, broadband and of course a full weekly clean, replacement of towel’s and linens plus a free welcome pack of essentials on arrival.
Guests will be close to the Newbury town centre, close to Vodafone and Newbury Business Park.
Extensions of stays & cancellations notifications.
Once your booking has been confirmed by Phoenix Apartments any request to cancel or amend the booking must be confirmed in writing (email).
Non-arrivals will be treated as a cancellation and will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
Notice given within 14 days will result in a charge equal to 14 days, minus the number of days notice given.
Cancellations for stays below 14 nights will incur to a charge which amounts to no more than the total length of the stay.
This policy also applies to those guests in house should a stay be shortened.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.