Beechwood House is just 2 minutes from the M4 motorway & the ICC at the Celtic Manor and just 6 minutes from the centre of Newport. With all the amenities needed for corporate and leisure, this is the ideal stay for all of those that want to stay in Newport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£185||£185||£160||£140||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: External car parking
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
Welcome to our listing of Beechwood House, a newly refurbished 3 bedroom semi-detached house in a quiet area of Newport with a large private driveway big enough for 3 vehicles.
The large fully functioning kitchen/diner opens out onto decking and a tranquil garden. The lounge area can comfortably seat up to 6 guests is beautifully furnished and includes a smart TV complete with complimentary Netflix. We also provide complimentary super fast and reliable Wi-Fi. The 2 large double bedrooms have super king size beds which can also be split into singles upon request.
There is also a beautiful single bedroom as well as a sofa bed in the lounge which can also be made upon request to accommodate up to 6 guests.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.