Merriott House is just six minutes from the M4 motorway and just 5 minutes from the centre of Newport. If you prefer to walk, the city centre is just 15 minutes walk (0.8mi), Rodney Parade (Newport Stadium) is 7 minutes walk (0.4mi) or the main street in Maindee is just 1-minute walk away.
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Public Liability Insurance
Welcome to Merriots Place, a newly redecorated 3-bedroom semi-detached house in a quiet area of Newport with a gated driveway & allocated parking for 2 vehicles.
The fully functioning kitchen/diner opens out onto a private courtyard area to the rear of the property. The lounge area can comfortably seat up to 6 guests is beautifully furnished and includes a smart TV complete with complimentary Netflix. We also provide complimentary super fast and reliable Wi-Fi. The 2 large double bedrooms have super king size beds which can be split into singles upon request. There is also a single bedroom as well as a sofa bed in the lounge which can be made upon request to accommodate up to 6 guests.
Perfect for families, groups or business.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.