Bassetlaw Hospital, North Notts College & the business areas of Worksop are all within 5 minutes in the car as is the train station with links into Sheffield taking only 34 mins. Sheffield central station is 19 miles by road when using the A57. The M1, A1 & A60 can be accessed in under 10 mins.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|No.11 - 2 Bedroom||£105||£95||£80||£65||£50|
|No.9 - 2 Bedroom||£115||£105||£90||£75||£60|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport 14.8miles
- East Midlands 43 miles
- Worksop 0.7 miles
- Shireoaks 2 miles
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Car parking: External car parking
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
A light, bright, first floor apartment situated right in the middle of Worksop, it benefits from having 2 double beds, 1 with ensuite and a family bathroom!
The living space is large and bright with large windows & doors. The kitchen is fully equipped, washing machine, F/F, dishwasher, utensils and crockery. A smart TV surrounded by comfortable sofas will allow you to unwind when desired. Full Fibre Broadband throughout the apartment gives you high speed internet access for work or leisure!
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.