Botley is a popular residential suburb located to the west of Oxford city centre. It’s a great place to stay if you’re looking for somewhere quiet and attractive that gives you easy access to central Oxford and all of these local places:
- Oxford city centre’s shops, bars, coffee shops and restaurants
- Westgate Shopping Centre
- Oxford Business Park
- Oxford Golf Club and other golf courses
- Magdalen Bridge
- Angel & Greyhound Meadow
- All 38 colleges of Oxford University
- Oxford Museums
- Theatres and cinemas
- River Cherwell for rowing and punting
- Oxford Business Park
- Oxford Botanic Gardens
- Port Meadow and Angel & Greyhound Meadow
- A little further afield is Newbury racecourse
- Heathrow 45 miles
- Luton 50 miles
- Oxford 4.5 miles
- Oxford 4.5 miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Ground floor apartment • Step-free access from free car parking area at the front of the house • Private garden • Open plan lounge, kitchen, dining area • 2 bedrooms • Master can be configured with double bed or 2 singles • Easy access to Oxford city centre • Large smart TV with Netflix access • Washer/dryer 2 bed apartment located in Botley, west of Oxford city centre.
There’s a ramp from the parking area at the front of the house, making it easy to wheel your bags up and into this ground floor apartment. Once inside, you’ll get a real idea of how much time and effort the owners and hosts have put into presenting a property that’s ready to make up to 6 guests feel warmly welcome. As is the trend for most modern homes, open plan living is the order of the day in this apartment, with the lounge, kitchen, and dining area all sharing the same bright space. So even if you’re cooking in the fully equipped kitchen, you can still socialise with someone watching the flat screen TV in the lounge area, or maybe someone who’s working on the dining table. It’s a table that seats four and can also be used to enjoy the snacks and meals you’ve prepared using the hob and cooker in the kitchen, where you’ll also find tea and coffee-making facilities and a washer/dryer. That TV we mentioned in the lounge is a smart TV, so you can watch Netflix if you have an account.
Both of the bedrooms give you somewhere to store your clothes and enjoy a great night’s rest and recuperation. One bedroom has a bed which can be configured as a double bed or two single beds. Just let your hosts know your preference when you book. The other room has a double bed. And of course, you get a private bathroom that gives you a choice of bathtub and shower so you can decide how you get ready to enjoy another day working in or exploring Oxford. The beds will be set-up in the following configuration as standard: Bedroom 1 - 1 x Double Bed; Bedroom 2 - 2 x Twin Single/Beds (Can be set up as 1 x Kingsize Double Bed). Bedding and Linen for the Sofabed will only be left out if there are more than 4 guests booked to stay unless otherwise advised by you that it is required.
GUEST ACCESS & PARKING
Book a stay here and the whole apartment will be all yours, along with a free On-site parking space at the front and garden at the back. Your serviced accommodation specialists who’ll ensure your apartment is cleaned and presented to the highest standards for your say. Accessing the property is easy. It’s on the ground floor and there’s a ramp with a handrail leading up from the car park. So you can get from your car to the front door (and back) step-free. The team also owns the other apartment in this development (a duplex) so if you have a group of 12 wanting to be near each other while in Oxford, subject to availability, you may be able to book both apartments.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.