Peterborough is a city famous for its Cathedral that's as awe-inspiring as it is spectacular.
The building is situated in the heart of the city just five minutes walk from the Queensgate Centre with John Lewis and many other big name stores. It is also an easy walk to the restaurants and bars of Cathedral Square and of course to the magnificent Cathedral itself.
Travel is easy with the mainline train station providing express service to London Kings Cross and to the north.
- London Stansted 66miles
- East Midlands 58 miles
- Peterborough 0.5 miles
- Peterborough Bus Station 0.2 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Looking for serviced accommodation in Peterborough? These sleek living spaces are right up your street.
The beautiful apartments are the perfect place for discerning professionals to stay and relax. Couples and single travellers will find that they are the ideal place to use as a base for visiting and exploring the vibrant city of Peterborough. The bright, airy apartments are positioned in a modern building with easy access to the city centre and nearby bus and rail stations for your comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.