Short walk to local shops and amenities and only 8 minutes drive to the City Centre and Train/Bus Station.
Enjoying shopping at the Queensgate Shopping Centre with plenty of cafe's and restaurants.
- London Stanstead 68 miles miles
- Birmingham 75 miles miles
- Peterborough 9 mins walk miles
- Private patio
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Car parking: External car parking
- Private garden
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- First aid kit
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
You we love our place because there is plenty of space with two good sized bedrooms sleeping up to you 6 people with X5 single beds and a double sofa bed, or you can have a super king size upon request.
Homely, spacious and stylish with a fully equipped kitchen, large open plan lounge and dining area and off-road parking for up to 2 cars.
Complimentary features include tea/coffee, soap, shampoo, iron, hair dyer, unlimited Wifi and Smart TV with Netflix.
Our client base varies from Contractors, Families, Business/Leisure, people between house moves and Corporate clients.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.