Rawai VIP Villas, Kids Park & Spa (3 Bed)
Rawai is a small village located on the southern end of Phuket. It has a peaceful atmosphere and a great place to enjoy some great seafood by the ocean. Rawai Beach is known for its long-tailed boats, the Sea Gypsies Fish Market and seafood restaurants. Phuket Seashell Museum displays rare shells from Thailand and around the world. As Rawai is rather close to Phuket Town, it's often the beach of choice for family outings. Though it is not a great place for swimming because of the many boats moored there, its locale and experience more than makeup for it. The nearest bus station is a 2-minute drive away and the international airport is an hour's drive.
- Phuket International Airport 29 miles
- Rawai Beach Bus Stop 0.4 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Air Conditioning
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- Spa treatments available
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Extensive local area knowledge (re –routing for accidents or demo’s)
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Look no further, your search for a family-friendly villa ends here. These Phuket villas for rent are designed for premium comfort and are best suited for families and groups. Rawai VIP Villas, Kids Park and Spa 3 bedrooms Villa with 3 bathrooms and 4 toilets. Each bedroom has a king-size bed, an en-suite bathroom, a bedside lamp, a wardrobe, cable TV with local channels and private access to the pool.
The spacious living room has a sofa, coffee table and a flat-screen satellite TV. The adjoining dining hall has a dining table with chairs up to 6 people. The living room also opens up to the private pool. The kitchen is also well equipped with modern amenities at your disposal to help you make that perfect holiday meal. The kitchen includes an electric stove, oven, microwave, cooking utensils, glasswares, cutleries and crockeries.
The courtyard is easily accessible from the living room and the bedrooms. A large terrace, pool and a small garden with deck chairs. A nice place to relax with the entire group over some BBQ and drinks.
You also get covered parking and free bicycle use.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.