Villa Zavier - 8 Bed Villa Near Surin Beach
Choeng Thale is a neighbourhood located in Thalang District of Phuket and one of the most famous destinations in Phuket. It is the best escape for the beaches since it is rich in outdoor activities, serene nature, and parks. It is also quite well-known for having one of the best trekking routes surrounded by lush vegetation. Away from the hectic life of the city experience nature and Thai traditions from the locals as you trek through the jungles. The beaches also provide plenty of fun activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, jet skiing, paddling and more.
- Phuket International Airport 13.54 miles
- Surin Beach Bus Stop 1.11 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Tenancy agreement required
- Private patio
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Knife block
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee and tea provided
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- Emergency Lighting
Villa Zavier is sitting high on the island's most sought after location, this villa is near Surin beach and has the best views possible from each of its 8 bedrooms. This luxury villa in Phuket is designed to offer you the ultimate highlife during you stay. Its stunning contemporary design makes the very most of over 3,000 square meters of floor space
thoughtfully set out over 4 floors. All the bedrooms have spectacular sea views, en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning and a host of luxurious fittings and features.
With cuisine in mind, the villa has an ultra-modern, fully-equipped western-style kitchen together with a Thai-style kitchen in order to deliver the best of both worlds. Eating in style is assured with a large indoor dining table which seats 16 inside, while the roof terrace offers a bar, garden, barbecue and additional outdoor seating also for 16.
Furthermore, access to high-speed fiber-optic Wi-Fi that covers the entire villa ensures you can keep in touch with the outside world at all times. The living room, sala, pool and roof terrace areas, a spacious living room features large sala sofa and 65" LED TV, and a home theatre with projector, THX sound and 9 electronically-controlled seats.
There is a 42 meter freshwater infinity pool with built-in Jacuzzi, 6 floating sunbeds and an integrated children's pool while up on the roof terrace a plunge pool with Jacuzzi and cascading waterfall. The villa also comes with a golf driving range, putting green, pool/billiards table, professional bowling lane, table tennis equipment and no less than 2 gymnasiums.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.