Sea View Apartment
A port city in southeast England, Plymouth has much to offer its visitors and guests
Its maritime heritage makes it stand out, while the historic Barbican district with its narrow, cobbled streets, is another highlight. Other such attractions include the National Marine Aquarium, the Plymouth Fisheries, The Mayflower Steps, Plymouth Hoe, Cotehele and more.
It is serviced by national rail connections so guests can get in and out very easily and see the sights that are the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£198.04||£220.61||£269.21||£268.84||£293.57|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Plymouth miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Salt and pepper
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
Unlock the door and relax in this amazing Plymouth apartment.
Some of the amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or put a scrumptious meal together in the kitchen. Either way, you will feel right at home.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.