The Blue Building
Portsmouth is one of the great stays in the UK. For those wanting a different atmosphere to London, then this is where it’s at.
The apartments are situated a few steps away from Gunwharf Quays Outlet, which is home to a wide variety of shops, restaurants, and bars. Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is a short walk away, where you can spend a day exploring the Mary Rose and the HMS Victory.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around Portsmouth.
- Southampton Airport 21 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 53 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour 0.3 miles
- Portsmouth and Southsea 0.6 miles
- The Hard 0.2 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Contemporary and sleek, our serviced apartments in Portsmouth are perfect for both business and leisure.
All of the serviced apartments are decorated to a high standard, making them feel comfortable and relaxing. With more space than the average hotel room, you have the freedom to move around and enjoy your time away from home. Free Wi-Fi, flat screen televisions, great quality linens and towels, plus a housekeeping service are all provided to suit your needs.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.