Set in a quiet and safe location, just 10 minutes walking distance from Poznan International Fair and only 300 meters from Wilson Park.
- Aeroport de Poznań-Ławica 7 miles
- Poznań Main 1 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Knife block
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Double glazing
Fully equipped apartments located in "Villa Historica"- early 20th century residential building. Recently renovated property offer modern facilities such as air conditioning in every apartment, elevator and wireless high speed internet connection.
Flat screen TV
Leisure section of the room
Bathroom with shower
Tea and coffee making set
Cancellation policy it's 7 days before arrival to avoid a penalty of 7 nights.
Early termination policy it's 14 days in advance to avoid a penalty of 14 nights.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.