3 Bedroom Apartment Prague
Showing 1-2 of 2 apartment buildings (87 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
Malostranské Serviced Apartment
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 3 Bed
The Malonstranske Serviced Apartment has 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, and is a 140 m2 in size. The apartment is situated on the 4th floor with stairs access. It has a fully equipped kitchen, washer and
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Prague
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Prague?
There are over 38 serviced apartments in Prague with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Prague?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Prague are Husitsk 44. Malostransk Serviced Apartment.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Prague?
Prices start from £83 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Prague on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Prague offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Prague on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Prague you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Prague serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Prague will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Prague serviced apartments?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Prague serviced apartments.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartments in Prague better than a hotel?
Serviced apartmentsPrague have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here .