Mamaison Residence Downtown Serviced Apartment, Vi...
Prague, the capital city of the Czech Republic, is bisected by the Vltava River and is one of the most popular destinations in Eastern Europe.
We offer a warm welcome to Mamaison Residence Downtown Prague, located directly in the city centre and only a 6-minute walk from Wenceslas Square. Easy to reach by car, you’ll enjoy quiet and peaceful central accommodation. The surrounding area is full of parks, restaurants, cafes, bars, theatres and popular attractions in the Old City such as the Prague Castle.
You’ll be able to reach the Vltava river in just 15 minutes on foot.
- Vaclav Havel Airport 15 milesmiles
- Praha Hlavní nádraží within 1 mile miles
- Masarykovo Nádraží within 1 mile miles
- Náměstí Míru within 1 mile miles
- I.P.Pavlova within 1 mile miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Dry cleaning service: Free Dry Cleaning
- Central heating
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Rooftop Terrace
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite bar
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Table tennis
- Spa treatments available
- Table football
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Games console: In reception area
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Meeting conference rooms
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- High speed broadband connection
- Technical support staff
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Prague.
When entering the property you’ll immediately experience the charm of the cosy interiors and the top quality 4-star service. In addition to free Wi-Fi, 85 rooms and 88 apartments and studio apartments with kitchenette and daily buffet breakfast, you’ll also benefit from a gym and sauna, where you can insert valuable relaxation time into your leisure or business schedule.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.