Balbínova 5 B
Surroundings & public transport
The apartment is located in Vinohrady, a popular area with lots to offer. You don't have to go far for culture, as the National Museum or st. Ludmila's church are just a short walk away from the apartment. When it comes to dining, you have many options to choose from - for example, a Czech restaurant Zapomenutý čas is in the other streets, as well as many other restaurants, bars and cafés. And if you prefer to cook by yourself, you can get all your needed ingredients in Žabka, a grocery store just around the corner. Traveling to other parts of the city is easy as pie with the station Muzeum being so close.
The popular Vinohrady district is just minutes from the city center, yet far enough away for visitors to get a good night's sleep. Vinohrady is a popular green residential area, as there are several beautifully-maintained parks where locals love to sit or go for walks. There are also loads of excellent restaurants and cafés in the area. In Riegrovy Sady you can sit in the famous beer garden, and on Náměstí Míru you can be part of the lively outdoor markets held in the shadow of St. Ludmila's Church.
- Prague Airport miles
- Lift access
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Room with small balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Private patio
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Gas safety check
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
The 44 m2 apartment consists of a spacious living room with a kitchenette, a cozy bedroom, and a modern bathroom. The accommodation also includes a balcony with a pleasant seating area. All amenities necessary for a comfortable stay are at your disposal, such as a smart TV with Netflix, a washing machine with a dryer, and more. The unit is located on the 3nd floor of a residential building with an elevator.
- Sunny environment with quality amenities
- Balcony overlooking inner courtyard
- Modern residence in a popular location
Living room / Kitchen
Cook in the modern equipped kitchen or relax on the comfortable sofa that can be folded out and used as a bed for 2 people.
- Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, etc.
- Sofa bed for 2 people
- Smart TV with Netflix
- Access to balcony
With bright colours and simple decorations, the bedroom provides a pleasant atmosphere ideal for unwinding after a long day. You can also walk through the bedroom to the en-suite bathroom.
- Double bed
- Wardrobe for your personal belongings
- Corner shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.