The popular Vinohrady district is just minutes from the city center, yet far enough away for visitors to get a good night's sleep. Vinohrady is a popular green residential area, as there are several beautifully-maintained parks where locals love to sit or go for walks. There are also loads of excellent restaurants and cafés in the area. In Riegrovy Sady you can sit in the famous beer garden, and on Náměstí Míru you can be part of the lively outdoor markets held in the shadow of St. Ludmila's Church.
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Private patio
- Room with small balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Hot Tub
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
The 65 m2 apartment consists of a spacious living room with a kitchenette, a cozy bedroom, and a modern bathroom. The accommodation also includes a balcony with a pleasant seating area. All amenities necessary for a comfortable stay are at your disposal, such as a smart TV with Netflix, a washing machine with a dryer, and more. The unit is located on the 2nd floor of a residential building with an elevator.
- Sunny environment with quality amenities
- Balcony with seating area
- Modern residence in a popular location
Living room / Kitchen
Cook in the modern equipped kitchen or relax on the comfortable sofa that can be folded out and used as a bed for 2 people.
- Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, etc.
- Sofa bed for 2 people
- Smart TV with Netflix
- Access to balcony with seating
With bright colours and simple decorations, the bedroom provides a pleasant atmosphere ideal for unwinding after a long day. You can also walk through the bedroom to the en-suite bathroom.
- Double bed
- Wardrobe for your personal belongings
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.