Flow Rooms & Apartments
While you can enjoy the comforts of your new home, you’re also located right next to Vltava River, Old Town Square and Charles Bridge.
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Room with small balcony
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
At Flow, the modern and classic blend perfectly to evoke the charm of historic Prague.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.