Prague Serviced Apartment
Malá Strana, also known as Lesser Town, is a hillside area with views across the Vltava river to the old town. Hotels, casual eateries and traditional pubs line its narrow streets, and visitors scribble messages to the late Beatle on the John Lennon Wall.
- Václav Havel Airport Prague 9.65 miles
- Hellichova 0.15 miles
- Security deposit required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
This cozy, yet spacious, fully equipped studio offers a beautiful interior combining luxury design with natural wooden elements.
The apartment features an eat-in kitchenette (all appliances included), a premium double bed with high mattresses, a modern bathroom with a tub and air conditioning. Entertainment includes free high-speed Wi-Fi, high-end SAT-TV with Netflix and wireless speakers.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.