Sussex House Serviced Apartments, Reading
Sussex House is in a prime location in Reading due to its proximity to public transport and because it is close to attractions that appeal to both tourists and locals alike.
Reading is known for the annual Reading Festival, an outdoor rock music event that attracts thousands every year. Shops and riverside restaurants dot the town centre and offer enough for the big shoppers. The Reading Museum contains exhibits on the town’s history and displays a Victorian replica of the Bayeux Tapestry, while the ruins of the 12th-century Reading Abbey are more than worth a visit.
The nearest train station is Reading, and provides good access to London, Birmingham and other parts of the UK.
- Heathrow Airport 26miles
- Gatwick Airport 55 miles
- Reading 0.2 miles
- Reading 0.2 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
Sussex House is a modern and very stylish, centrally located development offering a selection of contemporary styled, spacious, high quality executive 1 and 2 bedroom serviced apartments.
Although located in the very heart of Reading town centre, Sussex House is situated just off the main high streets next to the very attractive Forbury Gardens. Reading serviced apartments are individual in their design and character, yet all are fully furnished to the highest standards and offer the very highest level of accommodation with very spacious and stylish open plan living. Each double bedroom offers spacious and very comfortable accommodation with the 2 bedroom apartments benefiting from en-suite shower facilities from the master bedroom.
Weekly housekeeping comes as standard providing fresh towels and bed linen while a complimentary welcome pack containing a few essentials and treats is provided to ensure guests can relax and unwind from the moment they arrive.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.