Redhill Town is a commercial town and business hub with direct links to key locations including London, Brighton and Guildford. In short, if you want a quiet place to return home to, and still be in good distance from London, then this is a location to consider.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£105||£105||£105|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Gatwick Airport 7.1miles
- Heathrow Airport 29.4 miles
- Redhill Train Station 1.4 miles
- Reigate Train Station 1.7 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Bike storage
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Chestnuts is a ground floor serviced apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The property is fully equipped with a kitchen, comfortable lounge/dining room with a TV, Freeview, parking, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
This property will be the perfect choice for your corporate and leisure trip.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.