Fubao St Serviced Apartments
Shenzhen Civic Centre is 9km from apartments, while He Xiangning Art Museum is 17km away. The nearest airport is Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, 36km from the elegant and stylish serviced accommodation.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airport 15.6miles
- Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport 18.2 miles
- Lok Ma Chau Station 0.2 miles
- Gangxia Station 1.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Games console: In apartment
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located in Shenzhen, 8km from Shenzhen Stadium and 9 km from Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Centre, the apartments come with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a restaurant and a bar.
Each unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.
Private parking is available on site.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.