Fort Road Apartments, East Side
The eastern area of Singapore has developed into a popular sports and lifestyle hub, and is served by some of the best sporting facilities in the city. The Singapore Sports Hub, an integrated centre combining aquatics, stadiums and a leisure park, is of world-class standard. The East Coast Park, also close to the apartments in East Coast, is an ideal location for jogging, camping or walking. It’s not uncommon, even, to see tai-chi lessons taking place!
After working up an appetite, guests might head to the Katong District to sample authentic local cuisine in a historic setting. Local coffee shops, restaurants and bars are highly popular with locals and tourists alike.
To find some sales or watch a movie, a number of shopping malls are located close to the apartments. Vivo City, one of the largest malls in the city, is often host to festivals and events, in addition to a wide selection of shops and dining establishments.
It is easy to explore the rest of Singapore via the Mass Rapid Transport (MRT) network. Guests can reach the famous Orchard Road shopping belt within 45 minutes, or visit the Clarke Quay entertainment district within 50 minutes. Airport transfers take a swift 15 minutes by taxi, and Marina Square can be reached within 30 minutes.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||SGD263||SGD174||SGD174|
|1 Bedroom + Study||N/A||N/A||SGD284||SGD195||SGD195|
|3 Bedroom Executive||N/A||N/A||SGD340||SGD250||SGD230|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 8.3miles
- Mountbatten MRT Station 0.5 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- En-suite bathrooms
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Security Alarm System
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located in Singapore’s East, these apartments are designed with business residents in mind. Comfortable furnishings and premium facilities are sure to leave guests feeling at home during their stay. Surrounded by sports hubs and entertainment facilities, it is the ideal location for an extended stay in Singapore serviced apartments. Within each room, guests’ security is ensured with an electronic safe, and a well-equipped kitchen enables residents to self-cater from the privacy of their apartment. Containing a refrigerator, microwave oven and cooker hob, guests can create all of their favorite meals or try something new.
Bathrooms are fitted with rain showers, and fully furnished bedrooms are the perfect retreat after a long day. Natural light and open spaces create a calm, comfortable space to return home to.
Featuring a swimming pool, fitness centre and outdoor Jacuzzi, this is the perfect destination to keep fit or to relax after a busy day. The guest lounge offers complimentary Wi-Fi, enabling guests to remain connected throughout the building. The residence is ideal for a weekend get-together with friends, with a barbecue pit available for use.
At the residence, a highly trained team of staff is available to cater for your needs. An industry-leading housekeeping team services the apartments three times each week, and reception staff are available to answer your queries.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.