Keong Saik Road Apartments
Chinatown, located in Singapore’s Outram district, is where medicine halls and teahouses compete beside chic, hipster bars and speciality shops.
If that's not enough to entice you, there is free Wi-Fi throughout so you can post your experiences to social media without breaking your stride. It’s possible to spend days in Singapore's teeming Chinatown; even weapons-grade shoppers will be overwhelmed.
Your senses will be assailed by the plethora of scents of food and spices, the sounds of teeming crowds, and shopkeepers shouting their prices and wares above the din and clatter of a bustling and vibrant marketplace.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 13.1miles
- Chinatown MRT 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Onsite restaurant
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
This luxury apartment is located in one of Singapore’s most eclectic, stylish & culturally rich neighbourhoods, right in heart of the stylish Chinatown and just a stone’s throw from Singapore’s Central Business District.
With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. The apartment also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Singapore and offers numerous on-site facilities to satisfy even the most discerning guest. The property features beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which include flat screen television, linens, scale, towels, wooden/parqueted flooring. The property's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay.
This quaint apartment is a smart choice for travellers to Singapore, offering a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.