West Coast Vale Apartments
Clementi MRT and Jurong stations are a few bus stops from Parc Riviera to the convenience of the residents when traveling to close by malls. The close by highways makes traveling to Vivo City and other areas a lot easier. The nearest amenities nearby Parc Riviera are Clementi Mall and West Coast Market.
- Changi International Airport 19 miles
- Clementi MRT Station 2.1 miles
- Jurong East MRT Station 2.5 miles
- The Infiniti Bus Stop 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Meeting rooms
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These furnished 2 and 3-bedroom apartments come with a spacious living and dining space, a well-equipped kitchen, designer bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and a big balcony.
We offer unlimited Internet access, local TV Channels, once a week professional house-keeping service, towels, linens, etc. The property offers a full range of recreational facilities for its residents including a swimming pool where the residents can bask outside.
Weekly housekeeping can be arranged at an additional charge.
There is a function room, ideal for conducting meetings. For ardent tennis fans, a tennis court is within the condo development for your convenience.
DISCLAIMER: Please note we have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.