Langley Guest House
Langley Guest House is only a few minutes to Langley berks Railway Station and has good links to London. The guest house is located 1 mile from the M4 motorway and well located to the M25.
- Heathrow 4.6miles
- London City Airport 26.6 miles
- Langley 0.2 miles
- Slough 2.0 miles
- Uxbridge 4.0 miles
- Langley 0.2 miles
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Fans in Apartment
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
The Langley Guest House is only a few minutes’ drive from the center of Slough and 5 miles from Heathrow Airport.
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a quality mattress with anti-allergy pillows, mood lighting, and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite bathrooms have high-pressure power showers and complimentary toiletries. Hairdryers and ironing supplies are also available.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.