The city of Southampton is fast becoming one of the go-to places for business travellers, hipsters and so many other.
Southampton is one of the most lively and dynamic cities in the south of England. From bustling shops and marinas to areas of outstanding natural beauty, the city and neighbourhoods have lots to offer. Located on the south coast in the county of Hampshire, Southampton is a friendly and diverse city for traveller wanting a different kind of stay compared to London.
Transport connections are in abundance throughout the city, so you can get anywhere quickly.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Southampton Airport 5miles
- Southampton Central Station 1.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hypnos mattresses
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stylish and vibrant, these serviced apartments in Southampton has all that any traveller needs to enjoy their time in the city.
Take all the comforts and flexibility of your home, plus the best bits of a hotel and you get these delightful apartments. The property features spectacular views over Queens Park and the harbour, and the rooms are complete with fully equipped kitchenettes, large king beds, and plenty of space to work or relax. These lush apartments are a great place to live, not just stay. How you live is up to you.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.