Blue Suede Shoes
Southend-on-Sea is a resort town on the Thames Estuary in Essex, southeast England.
The long Southend Pier is serviced by a small train and has a museum at its shore end. Nearby, Adventure Island is an amusement park with fairground rides and water slides that's perfect for groups and families. The Cliff Lift, a century-old funicular, clings to the hillside and offers coastal views. Sea Life Adventure Aquarium is home to otters, clownfish and turtles - ideal for those that love a bit of nature.
The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 4.5 km from the property.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London South End Airport 1.7miles
- Prittlewell Train Station 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Elegant and contemporary, this serviced property offers all the amenities that business and leisure travellers require for short and long stays.
Blue Suede Shoes comes with free Wi-Fi and is 3.2 km from Adventure Island, 3.1 km from Kursaal and 3.2 km from Southend Pier. The serviced apartment also comes with 1 separate bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a flat-screen TV for your comfort and convenience.
Book your stay now to enjoy this outstanding location.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.