Shape of Water
Southend-on-Sea is a resort town on the Thames Estuary in Essex, southeast England.
The long Southend Pier is serviced by a small train and has a museum at its shore end. Nearby, Adventure Island is an amusement park with fairground rides and water slides that's perfect for groups and families. The Cliff Lift, a century-old funicular, clings to the hillside and offers coastal views. Sea Life Adventure Aquarium is home to otters, clownfish and turtles - ideal for those that love a bit of nature.
The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 4.5 km away from Shape of Water.
- London South End Airport 1.7miles
- Prittlewell Train Station 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Oven: Oven
- Coffee and tea provided
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Elegant and cool, this serviced apartment is perfect for any leisure or corporate adventure.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Southend-on-Sea.
All the cosy features make a stay here more than worthwhile.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.