Beach Walk House
Offering free WiFi and free private parking, Beach Walk House set in Swansea, just 500 m from Grand Theatre. Guests staying at this apartment have access to a fully equipped kitchen.
With 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this apartment is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Towels and bed linen are featured in the apartment.
Popular points of interest near the apartment include Swansea Beach, Swansea Marina and West Glamorgan Archive Service. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 48 km from Beach Walk House.
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Security deposit's required
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
✪BOOK TODAY ✪
✪ 3 Bedroom House
✪ Sleeps Up to 3 Guests
✪ Bedroom 1 – 1 King Bed (or 2 single beds)
✪ Bedroom 2 – 1 Single Bed
✪ Bedroom 3 – 1 King Bed (or 2 single beds)
✪ Free WiFi
✪ Fully Equipped Kitchen
✪ Professionally Cleaned
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.