Ordona Serviced Apartment
The Wola district, thanks to the dynamic development, became the business heart of Warsaw with numerous office building, shopping and catering points. The location offers a great access to other districts of Warsaw. The nearest train station, Warszawa Wola, is just 270 m from the apartment, and the closest metro station Płocka – 1.5 km away. When using public transport, the strict center of Warsaw, Śródmieście, can be reach in 25 minutes, and the Old Town - in 30 minutes. It's a perfect starting point to explore Warsaw's museums and historical sites, as well as fully experience busy city life of this vibrant city. The neighborhood can fulfill all daily needs, with the grocery shops in the same building and the supermarket 0.5 km away. For a respite from the city life, guests can relax in one of the near green recreation areas with playgrounds for children, multimedia fountain shows, and a bungee jumping service.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Private patio
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
The apartment, featuring a double sofa bed and a double bed, can accommodate 4 people – perfect choice for a solo travelling, a business trip or a romantic getaway. The apartment’s contemporary style, comfortable furnishing and amenities all contribute to creation of comfortable and stylish space. The apartment consists of a living room with a kitchenette and dining area, a separate bedroom, and a bathroom with a walk-in shower. The living room opens into a balcony with garden furniture, giving guests a chance to admire the city view. A desk with chair in the bedroom provides a laptop-friendly space for a remote work. Free fast WiFi connection is available in all rooms, while the TV offers access to cable channels. Other amenities include fully-equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a dishwasher, and a bathroom with a washing machine and a hairdryer. Guests travelling by car can reserve a private parking space in the underground garage.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.