MV Cassio Luxury
Watford Junction station and Watford High Street Station are within walkable distance. Harry Porter Leavesden Studio is also within a short drive.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton Airport 6,1miles
- London Stansted 11.2 miles
- Watford High Street miles
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Intercom system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This Charming modern 2 bed luxury serviced apartments offers excellent stay flexibility ranging from 3 nights up to 3 months, perhaps longer. The apartment benefits short distance to local amenities such as Intu Shopping Centre, Cineworld, Restaurants, Watford Palace Theatre and Watford Hospital. The Livingroom benefits large airy windows and is spacious, tastefully furnished with your comfort and relaxation in mind. This luxurious apartment comfortably sleep 6/7 guests, with zip link beds in the bedrooms that can easily be configured to Double size bed and 2 Singles or 4 single beds. The lounge has a large double sofa beds for the comfort of any extra staying guests Offering a completely self sufficient living style, the kitchen is fully equipped with laundry facilities, Fridge-Freezer and oven. The apartment also has, Free High Speed wifi/Internet, and smart TV. We provide high quality hotel standard white linen and towel which are commercially cleaned and our apartments are deep cleaned and sanitized after each stay
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.