High Street Apartments in Central Watford
MV Watford Central is centrally located by Watford High Street. This apartment is 5 minutes walk to either Watford Train Station or Watford Junction Train Station (20 Minutes into London). The Harry Porter Studios bus-stop is also conveniently located within 5 minutes walk.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Beds 1 Bath||N/A||N/A||£175||£160||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 13.6miles
- London City 14.7 miles
- Watford Junction 0,2 miles
- Watford High Street 0.7 miles
- Moor Park 2.9 miles
- Watford 0.2 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite shops
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
We are proud to present this very spacious 2 bedroom apartment conveniently located right in the centre of Watford.
This beautifully decorated apartment has a lot to offer. It comes fully furnished with a fully equipped kitchen, and is surrounded by an array of restaurants, and is next door to Intu Shopping Mall Watford and Watford Market.
Enquire today for an unmissable stay experience; best rates guaranteed.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.