Windsor is a town on the River Thames in southeast England, just west of London.
It’s home to Windsor Castle, a residence of the British Royal Family. Built by William The Conqueror in the 11th century, the castle was extensively remodelled by subsequent monarchs. Public tours take in the State Apartments, which contain opulent furnishings, and paintings from the royal art collection.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around Windsor and into the likes of London.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bed - Garden Apt||£144||£131||£124||£121||£119|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£189||£173||£163||£159||£156|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£180||£165||£156||£152||£150|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£156||£143||£135||£131||£129|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow 8.2miles
- London Luton 37.9 miles
- Windsor & Eton Central 0.2 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside 0.2 miles
- Windsor Coach Park 0.3 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Underfloor heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Cavendish House is a new building of 6 stunning apartments located in Central Windsor, perfect for business and leisure visitors.
Within the building, there is a mix of apartment configurations, ranging from a lovely 1 bedroom studio, a gorgeous 1 bedroom garden apartment to a stunning 1,050 sq. ft. 2 bedroom apartment complete with a roof terrace. The garden apartment has its own entrance and 2 of the other properties can be accessed directly from the lift. The apartments are furnished to a very high standard with the latest technology with 49” smart TVs and Blu-ray DVD players as standard in the living areas and 32” Smart TVs in each bedroom.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.