Wallisellen Serviced Apartment, Old Town City Cent...
The city of Zurich, a global centre for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland.
With direct access to the station, you are perfectly connected and can reach the city centre of Zurich in just 10 minutes with direct train and the airport in just 15 minutes with direct bus and tram. A variety of restaurants and shops can be reached in 1-2 minutes on foot, and the best shopping centre in Switzerland "Glatt" is only 700m away for a spot of retail therapy.
The nearest motorway access is just 1km away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Superior Grand Studio||N/A||CHF180||CHF135||CHF125||CHF115|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||CHF200||CHF150||CHF135||CHF125|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||CHF250||CHF210||CHF180||CHF170|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Zurich Airport 4.1miles
- Wallisellen Railway Station 0.03 miles
- Wallisellen Bahnhof 0.04 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bicycle available on request
- Bicycle available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Fire extinguishers
Contemporary and sleek, these serviced apartments are a great way to experience the Swiss capital.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Zurich.
Explore and indulge in the very best of Zurich when you book your stay here.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.