Albertstrasse Serviced Apartment, Zurich West
The apartments are located in a charming, historical building with a lift, situated in a quiet residential street in the heart of the hip 5th district.
The location constitutes an ideal base to discover the urban city life of Zurich. A myriad of restaurants, bars and clubs can be found just around the corner. The hipshopping street “Viadukt” with many small shops and cafes as well as the beautiful green area “Josefwiese” and the Limmat river are just steps away from the property. The tram stop Quellenstrasse and the Hardbrücke railway station are also easily accessible on foot.
What is more, public transportation provides great connections to the main railway station and the city center – visitors will get there in less than 10 minutes. The transfer to the Airport Zurich Kloten takes 20 minutes.
- Zurich International Airport miles
- Zurich HB miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Tenancy agreement required
- Central heating
- Lift access
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Modern and sleek, these serviced apartments in Zurich comes with all the features you need for a successful trip in this great city.
Within, you'll find a broad array of additional services: Wi-Fi, satellite TV with international channels, weekly cleaning of the apartment with changes of bed linen and hand towels and regular refill of soap. The laundry rooms provide the tenants with washing machines and tumblers free of charge. For an extra charge and depending on the availability, a number of additional services, such as laundry or extra cleaning can be offered. Upon request we also offer supplementary furniture and parking spaces (if available).
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track.
- A months notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house21 days notice is required to extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.