The property is 2 kilometres from the motorway junction and only 5 minutes walk (300 meters) from Oerlikon train station.
Shops and a diverse range of international restaurants are in the immediate vicinity, with the Hallenstadion (concerts, ice hockey), the Theater 11 (musicals, theatres, shows), the Messe Zürich, the Hallenbad Oerlikon, as well as the Seebach outdoor swimming pool only 10 minutes away on foot.
With the excellent Swiss public transport, the airport can be reached in about 5 minutes and Zurich City in about 10 minutes.
- Zurich Airport 3.8miles
- Oerlikon Train Station 0.18 miles
- Felsenrainstrasse 0.3 miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
Elegant and homely, these serviced apartments are a great way to experience the Swiss capital.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Zurich.
See the best that the city of Zurich has to offer when you book your stay here.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.