Cove Charleston Apartment Aberdeen
Cove Charleston Apartments are approximately 3 miles South of Aberdeen city centre and particularly handy for those working in Altens and Tullos.
Parking is included and there is a Sainsburys convenience store on site
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£105||£105||£95|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Aberdeen International Airport Aproximately 15 milesmiles
- Aberdeen Station Approximately 5 miles miles
- Aberdeen Bus Station Approximately 5 miles miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stunning One bedroom apartments with open plan lounge/kitchen.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.